Saturday 11 April 2009

eBay....

Ahhh... the magic of eBay!

I am selling some stuff at the moment, like this lovely dress which doesn't fit me....



It's a shame 'cause I absolutely adore it! But there's really no point in keeping it for when I'll put on weight.... no no...

At the same time, well.... I've been buying!

I won the auction for this gorgeous brand new OASIS Tuxedo jacket with satin lapels.... for £9.50!




And this dress I had been looking at for a loooong time ...


£6.51 !

Seeing it worn by Only shallow's beautiful Ranna just made me fall in love with it...



There's many more items I'm looking at in "my eBay".... hopefully there will be more to be shared with you guys!

Have a great weekend....

2 comments:

  1. That red dress is a show-stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. la robe rouge est tellement chou!! j'aime également beaucoup celle à fleurs

    ReplyDelete